Today, with the warm weather in full swing and the Boulder Creek Festival happening, I got to break out my summer clothes and spend some quality time outdoors ON A SWING. I kept my outfit light and airy, with my sleeveless, mock neck, marble-print SWING dress, while sporting a loose-knit, black cardigan, to exude a more relaxed, and effortless vibe.. To spruce up the outfit, I paired the outfit with black, knee-high, lace-up gladiator sandals. I continued the effortless look with a basic, black brimmed vintage. The sandals and the brimmed hat were the accent pieces of my outfit. To compliment and complete the rest of my outfit, I finished the look off with a pair of black and gold circle brow bar sunglasses in order to ward off the sunlight from my eyes.
My outfit today incorporated:
- Sleeveless Mock Neck Marble Print Swing Dress – Ragstock
- Black Knit Oversized Cardigan With Pockets – Forever 21
- Knee-High Lace-Up Gladiator Sandals – Target (ITEM NO LONGER IN STOCK)
- Black and Gold Circle Brow Bar Sunglasses – Ragstock
- Black Hat With Vintage Embellishments – Forever 21